for a number of reasons, such as keeping FT Sites reliable and secure, personalising
content and ads, providing social media features and to analyse how our Sites are used.
How do I sign in with Google?
- Click ‘Sign In’ on FT.com
- Click 'Sign In with Google'
- Sign into your Google account (if not already in use on your device)
- Choose your Google account
- You will now be signed into FT.com using your Google account
- The email address associated with your FT.com account must be the same as your Google account.
- If you want to link your FT account with your Google account, you can change your email address on your FT account to match your Google account.