The easiest way to access Settings & Account is on a desktop. You will need to be signed in to FT.com to access Settings & Account.
You can sign in by clicking here. Your username will be the email address which you used to subscribe. If you have forgotten your password, please click here to retrieve a new one.
Once signed in to FT.com, Settings & Account is available in the following locations:
Desktop: The sign in link exists in the top right corner of the every page under the Financial Times banner and myFT header.
Mobile and Desktop: You can access Settings & Account using the menu "burger bar" on the top right-hand side of every page.
App: Settings & Account is not available
From Settings & Account you can:
- View the subscription you have
- View and update your personal details
- Update your billing details
- Download a receipt
- Change your subscription (Digital and Premium customers only)
- View and change your delivery address (UK Newspaper customers only)
- Add a delivery suspension (UK Newspaper Delivery customers only)
- View your suspension history (UK Newspaper Delivery customers only)
- View when your last paper voucher booklet was sent and your next one is due (UK Newspaper Paper Voucher customers only)
- Once signed into FT.com, you may be asked to sign into Settings & Account using the same details again as an extra security measure.