Tools and Services
Welcome to the information page for FT.com Tools and Services. Here you’ll find video tutorials and FAQs explaining features such as Clippings, the FT Lexicon and Email Briefings.
You can also find out how to comment on FT.com articles.
Features and Tools List
Help on looking up words and technical terms with Lexicon
How-to for getting the FT electronically
How to get the most of our advanced search tool
Save an article for later or create a list to share
Get email alerts on topics you want to know about
Help and information about using the commenting tools
Help and information about using RSS
Help and information about using the Press Cuttings service
Help and instruction for using the economic calendar
Common questions about our social media presence
Your top questions answered
Below is a selection of the top queries we have from our users. You can find a more comprehensive list of queries in the categories to the left.
- How do I delete or unsubscribe from an alert?
- Alerts can be deleted from within the alerts hub by selecting the grey cross next to the alert type you wish to remove. You can also unsubscribe using from within the email, using the “unsubscribe” link located within the email footer.
- What are Corporate Services emails?
- They are daily topic based email briefings exclusively for FT.com corporate subscribers. The emails consolidate articles on a particular topic from across FT.com into one daily email. There are 23 standard emails. Corporate customers can also request a custom email which is tailored to meet their specific information requirements
- Where can I contribute comments on articles on FT.com?
- If a comment box appears underneath an article on FT.com you can use it post your views. Most articles on FT.com are open to commenting.