Welcome to the online home of FT.com Support and our Product Blog. Here you will find how-to videos and FAQs about the Financial Times and its services
Simply select one of the options below to be taken to a page displaying the various help categories related to that part of the Financial Times.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for on this site, remember that you can always send your query to us directly by emailing Help@FT.com or calling +44 (0)207 775 6248 (UK/Europe/Middle East/Africa), +1 917 551 5005 (US/Canada), +632 982 5780 (Asia), 000-800-100-4100 (India)
Find out more about registering and subscribing
All general and payment queries about your account
Help and instruction for iPad, iPhone and other formats
About all the features and services available to you
Delivery queries and information on the newspaper
All queries relating to the Markets Data section
Your top questions answered
Below is a selection of the top queries we have from our users. You can find a more comprehensive list of queries in the categories to the left.
- How do I create a portfolio?
- Click the “New Portfolio” button from your Dashboard and enter a name for your new portfolio. To add securities select “Add transaction”
- How can I access the FT on my mobile phone?
- What exactly is available on mobile?
- Our mobile site contains all the FT’s news, comment and analysis as well as blogs and our Life & Arts section. You can also find markets and company data from across the world and access your portfolio for updates on the go.
- Why is the FT pink?
- First published in 1888 as a four-page newspaper, the Financial Times’ initial readership was the small financial community of the City of London. In 1893, to differentiate it from its rival, the Financial News, the FT switched to its distinctive shade of salmon pink – a masterstroke which made it immediately distinguishable from its main competitor.