How to Manage cookies
How to disable behaviourally targeted advertising cookies
If you are concerned about behaviourally targeted advertising cookies (which serve you advertisements based on your use of FT.com and other websites), users based in the European Union can visit youronlinechoices.eu and users based in the US can visit aboutads.info/choices to opt out of these third party cookies.
The above websites are not FT sites and we are not responsible for their content.
How to enable and disable cookies using your browser
Most browsers allow you to manage cookie settings. These settings can usually be found in the 'Settings', 'Options' or 'Preferences' menu of your browser. The links below are provided to help you find the settings for some common browsers.
- Manage cookie settings in Chrome and Chrome Android and Chrome iOS
- Manage cookie settings in Safari and Safari iOS
- Manage cookie settings in Firefox
- Manage cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Manage cookie settings in Opera
For all other browsers, please look for a “help” function in your browser or contact the browser provider.