What is the difference between a Standard Digital and Premium Digital subscription?
A Standard Digital subscription is our essential package that gives you access to the wide breadth of award winning FT journalism. You will have access to all of our essential news coverage including graphics, podcasts and videos. The subscriptions also come with the benefit of:
- myFT, where you can view articles on your followed topics, save articles and set up custom email alerts
- The FT app, with breaking news notifications and offline reading
- Life & Arts articles
- Markets Data & Portfolio tools
- Subscriber exclusive newsletters, including FirstFT, Long Story Short and FT Opinion
- 10 gift articles per month that can be shared with anyone
A Premium subscription gives you everything a Standard Digital subscription does, plus added depth and insight; the ultimate tool for decision-makers. As well as all of the features above, you will also have access to:
- Merger & Acquisition coverage
- Additional, Premium-only, newsletters including Editor's Choice, Moral Money and Trade Secrets
- The ePaper, a digital replica of our printed newspaper
- Lex, a daily commentary service to help you make better investment decisions
- 10 additional (20 in total) gift articles a month that can be shared with anyone
To see our current subscription packages, please click here.