In order for us to correct your delivery issue as quickly as possible, please complete the form below.
We've listened to your feedback on wanting to report newspaper delivery issues online and have introduced this form so that you can self-serve.
Please note, the following dates in 2023 are non-publishing dates for the FT, which means we will not publish a print edition:
- New Year's Day - 1st January
- Public Holiday - 2nd January
- Good Friday - 7th April
- Independence Day - 4th July
- Thanksgiving - 23rd November
- Thanksgiving - 24th November
- Christmas Day - 25th December
- Boxing Day - 26th December
To view our non-publishing days in the US and Canada, click here.
Please make sure you are using a modern browser and that
Thank you for advising us of your newspaper delivery issue. We will do our best to correct this issue as quickly as possible.
You will be credited accordingly for any disruption and this credit will be automatically deducted from your next payment and reflected on your invoice.