Commencement and cancellation of your subscription
- If your subscription does not include newspaper deliveries, then by placing your order for a subscription you agree that we may start your subscription immediately upon our accepting your order.
- This means that you are not entitled to a refund if you change your mind after we have provided you with access to your subscription. You may notify us of your intention to cancel at any time, but the cancellation will only take effect at the end of your then current subscription period.
Newspaper Subscription or Bundled Subscription
- If your subscription includes newspaper deliveries (with or without any digital access), then you have the right to cancel your subscription, without giving any reason, within a 14 day period from the day on which you receive the first newspaper forming part of your subscription.
- If you exercise your right to cancel within that period, then we will reimburse all payments received from you, less a pro-rated amount for each newspaper you received before cancelling.
- After the above period has expired, you may cancel your subscription by notifying us at any time of your intention to do so. However, the cancellation will only take effect at the end of your then current subscription period, and you will not be entitled to a refund.
Effects of cancellation
- If you are entitled to a refund, we will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
- If you have received copies of the newspaper as part of your subscription, you will not be expected to return these copies.
How to cancel
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement:
Chat with us online, call us on your regional telephone number, or email us with the following: "I/We hereby give notice that I/we cancel my/our subscription". Please then include:
- The subscriber's full name (person on the billing information if different from the user)
- The Account email address or Account Number (Customer Reference Number)
- The billing address or delivery address (Including zip code/postcode)
- Your contact telephone number