Welcome to the personal subscription section of FT Help. Here you can find answers to common queries relating to your individual subscription.
If you can’t find what you need below, feel free to contact us using the Customer Service centre details listed to the right.
Personal subscription FAQ
- Why should I subscribe?
- The Financial Times is renowned for its award-winning global business news, insightful opinion and razor-sharp analysis. With over 500 journalists reporting from 50 countries worldwide, you can rely on our unparalleled business coverage to keep you fully informed throughout the day.
- Take a tour of FT.com to discover the benefits of being a subscriber.
- What does an FT subscription cost?
- There are a number of options you can choose from. Take a look at our subscription options here.
- Can I buy more than one subscription?
- Yes. This is particularly relevant if you want to buy multiple subscriptions for your company. If you want fewer than 9 subscriptions you can subscribe online.
- For any more than 9, give our Corporate Sales team a call and they’ll be happy to assist you.
- How do I pay with PayPal?
- When subscribing to FT.com you can select PayPal as your payment method. When doing so, you’ll be taken to PayPal’s website and asked to sign-in to your PayPal account. If you don’t already have a PayPal account you can sign up for one there and then.
- If you’re a regular shopper online, having a PayPal account means you don’t need to re-enter your debit or credit card details each time you buy things online.
- Visit the PayPal site for more information.