Financial Times content is available on a wide range of phones and tablet devices. Choose from the options below to find an answer to your mobile or tablet-related query.
If your question isn’t answered here then remember that you can always contact us directly by emailing Help@FT.com
Information about the new FT Android App
Web app FAQs and videos
Help with our How To Spend It app
Help with our mobile site
Your top questions answered
Below is a selection of the top queries we have from our users. You can find a more comprehensive list of queries in the categories to the left.
- What are the rules of the Android access model?
- Registered users can view 10 free articles per month, have access to their FT.com portfolio and have unrestricted access to markets data and FT video.
- Standard and premium subscribers have unlimited access to news articles, access to their FT.com portfolio and full access to the markets data and FT video sections. Premium subscribers have the additional bonus of access to Lex content.
- I cannot play FT Video on my device
- FT Video requires an active Wi-Fi or 3G connection to stream. If you are viewing an FT app while offline you will not be able to view FT video on your device.
- I cannot access Lex content in the application
- Lex content is only available to premium subscribers.