The Global Equity Screener allows you to use a range of options to screen for equities which match your investment criteria. You can then save these options for use at a later date. There are also some pre-defined screens based on the criteria used by investment greats, such as Warren Buffet and Ben Graham.
Equity screener video
- How to use the equity screener
Equity screener FAQ
- How do I create a custom screen?
- The screener tool allows you to narrow down companies on ft.com to those you are interested in finding more about. To do this, you can specify the regional focus, sectors & industries and equity attributes using the interactive options available. If there is additional criteria you wish to screen by, you can select the “Add additional criteria” option located at the bottom of the page.
- How do I save a screen if I want to use it again?
- If you have spent time configuring a screener and wish to use it again in the future, you can use the “save criteria” option located next to the “add additional criteria” link. To access your saved screen, select the “Your Saved Screens” tab within the screener page.
- Are there any “quick screens” available?
- Our pre-defined screens are a quick way to start your research based on your investment goals.