Portfolio / Markets Data
Welcome to the online home of FT.com Portfolio and Markets Data support. Here you will find videos, tutorials, hints and tips on how best to use the Portfolio tool and some of the other tools and features offered in our Markets Data section.
Simply click on one of the buttons below to be taken to the help page for that area, or watch our Markets Data overview video.
An overview of Markets Data
How to use the portfolio tool
How to use the equity screener
Help and instruction for using the economic calendar
Help and instruction for using the Funds & ETFs section
How to use the interactive charting tool
Your top questions answered
Below is a selection of the top queries we have from our users. You can find a more comprehensive list of queries in the categories to the left.
- How do I create a portfolio?
- Select “Create Portfolio” from the All Portfolios page, then enter a name for the Portfolio and select a currency. Once you’ve done this you can save your portfolio and begin adding assets.
- Where is the Economic Calendar located?
- The tool can be accessed here. It can also be found on the markets data homepage, or in the markets data main navigation bar.
- How do I find interactive charting?
- Interactive charts can be accessed from specific equity and index pages, by selecting the “Interactive chart” link beneath the company or index name.
- You can also access a wide range of charts through the charting section – this is located within markets data and allows you to view charts by a range of groups such as recently viewed charts or market movers.