The economic calendar provides global coverage of important economic reports and events. You can use it to stay up to date with the latest data including forecasts and actuals. Below is some helpful information on how to get the most out of the tool.
Economic calendar FAQ
- Where is the Economic Calendar located?
- Is the tool free?
- You can access today’s content and 1 month of historical content for free.
- Registered FT users will be able to view future events or see the market impact. If you haven’t registered, visit our registration page
- What regions does the calendar cover?
- There is global coverage, you can filter to see specific regions
- Where is the data coming from?
- The data is provided by a company called 4cast
- Are definitions available for the event types?
- If available, a Lexicon definition will show here
- Can I save a calendar and view it at a later date?
- There is a saved search function which allows you to filter the results and name that filter for future use
- What timezone are the events available in?
Didn’t see your question answered here? Leave us feedback so we can improve this page