Markets Data and Portfolio
The FT new Markets Data section is home to such widely used tools like the Economic Calendar, Interactive Charting for Equities, Equity Screener, World Macromap and Director Dealings.
For a more immersive experience, we’ve created a new responsive site which is faster, sleeker and more intuitive. It provides an optimal viewing experience whether you are visiting us from a mobile, tablet or a desktop.
We hope you like the new markets data section. Take a look and let us know what you think.
- How do I create a portfolio?
- Click the “New portfolio” button from your Dashboard and enter a name for your new portfolio. To add securities select “Add transaction”
- Where is the Macromap located?
- Click “World Markets” from the navigation bar. Our new and enhanced macromap allows you to navigate between countries to compare economic data easily.
- How do I find interactive charting?
- Interactive charts can be accessed from specific equity and index pages, by selecting the “chart” tab. Scroll down to access saved charts.