Please choose from one of the options below to find the help content that can best answer your account query.
If your question isn’t answered here then remember that you can always contact us directly by emailing Help@FT.com
Help signing in to your FT.com account
Need to change your name, address, payment details?
Upgrade/downgrade/cancel your FT subscription
Print a receipt, change billing details, payments declined
Our site for corporate users
Our site for educational account users
Your top questions answered
Below is a selection of the top queries we have from our users. You can find a more comprehensive list of queries in the categories to the left.
- I’ve forgotten my password. Can you remind me what it is?
- Yes. Visit the Forgotten Password reminder page to have an email sent to you reminding you of your password.
- I tried to sign in but have been told my password has been reset. Why?
- If we suspect that your username and password is being used by someone other than yourself, we will automatically reset your password. To have your password restored, please email email@example.com.
- Which credit cards do you accept?
- To subscribe to FT.com, you can pay with Visa, Mastercard or American Express. If you choose to pay for your FT.com subscription via PayPal, you can pay by other types of credit and debit cards too.
- Do I need to upgrade to access FT.com on my mobile or tablet device?
- The good news is you don’t need a separate FT.com subscription to access FT on your mobile or tablet device. Your username and password to FT.com will be recognised on our mobile apps and our mobile website – you just need to sign in.